Yep, I said it: a Plan-aholic. Here are 5 easy ways to find out if you are one (or to spot those hiding in your life).
- You make lists on a daily basis. Perhaps you even make lists of lists that you should make.
- You find yourself saying “I totally meant to do that!” all of the time. Doesn’t matter if you are at home, with friends, or at work.
- One of your most well loved apps is Pinterest. You cannot just have it on your computer because you may get an idea when you’re not home and need to get planning before you forget it!
- Your pantry is full of random things that are part of recipes you have never tried. Most of these recipes were probably found on Pinterest but you settled for some quick ramen noodles for dinner instead.
- You get flustered if things do not go according to plan. You spent a lot of time envisioning the project, dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s. Next time you’ll be sure to have a backup plan!
I confess, I am most definitely a Plan-aholic! Who in your life cannot resist a well thought out plan?